Sunday, December 26, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR babies :)

HAPPY NEW YEAR :D I've decided it might be a better to post smaller blogs every other day/few days instead of really long ones every two weeks. Enjoy :D

New Years

Was pretty successful .. minus my drunken text messages which I read the next day lmao .. I swear it was like I was trying to hard to spell one word right and I kept trying and trying and half of the time the word was still spelled wrong lol. The first party me and my friends went to go shut down, but I'm happy that it did since it was overflowing with babies from high school -__- no offense to any young readers but when you're in college you just don't party with people under 18 anymore :p it's very awkward lol. So then we went to a club but since they changed the location two days before the event, we didn't realize it was a 21+ venue so we had to leave that one too :( but we found a party at Columbia University that was pretty good :D I have a friend that goes there. After the party everyone was basically crowding the pizza store and this clown behind the counter had the nerve to charge someone $30 for a whole pie of pizza .. I will NEVER be so drunk that I overpay for food lol. Metro north trains were running all night (YAYE) and I got home at 6am :) The best part was the train conductor announcing: "everybody PLEASE have your tickets out before you pass out on the train. Thank you. Happy New Year" lmaoo I love New York dearly :D

Piss Me Off Again .. I DARE YOU! (winter break pet peeves)

1: You think giving a girl a HOMIE POUND after a date is cute? And then you wonder why she deletes your number after u try to hit her up a whole month later over winter break? Get some game, but before that, get some CLASS :D

2: Sending me pictures of your banana without me asking? that.shit.is.not.cute and now your number is permanently deleted ♥

2: Papi, you're 40. Saying "morena...sexy chocolate baby" to me in the freezing cold when I'm trying to get HOME is not going to make me turn around and talk to you, so don't get mad when I keep moving lol smfh NYC :)

3: Don't send fake ass Christmas cards to my house addressed to my family when your punk ass still can't find the balls to own up to what you did. No answer is the worst answer and if you're gunna do it like that to someone who was your "best friend", then don't do anything else until you're ready to be a woman instead of a spineless cunt.

4: Telling me "your prtty" on facebook is ridiculous Especially when you can't even spell. Stop ruining it for the entire male population, find your game from whatever rock it's under, and get it together playboy :p

5: When you get on the bus, dont take out 3 metro cards that you KNOW don't have enough money on them smfh lol ..

6: The classic kindergarten stunt of telling someone "hey there's something you should know .. but I can't tell you because I know you'll bring it up with them and it will start drama" smfh you're a guy !! .. so WHY DO I HAVE MORE BALLS THAN YOU?

7: Don't be a MiserableBitch when everyone else around you is happy laid back and relaxing. Because then I just wanna take a golf club to your head. And then delete your face book & twitter accounts


On A Side Note, These Are SOOOOO Cute :D

Photobucket
Photobucket

TFLN > Love

(209):There are taser marks on me. Your face flashed before my eyes when i woke up and saw them.
(314):I just found out my mom named me after her fake ID from college...
(409):The night started going down hill when she shot the cashier in the face with the confetti gun we bought at 711.
(517):I can't believe you just thanked me for a blowjob on my Facebook wall...

I Am Surrounded By Clowns

Me: I would love for a bitch like her to come at me. Like HELLO before you say shit look in the mirror. And then look in the mirror again.
Maz: And then look in the mirror a third time and watch it break

My Sister: Delicia LET'S GO!
Me:Where?
My Sister: To find Dora
__________

.. Until Next Time :D

No comments:

Post a Comment