Wednesday, December 8, 2010

ell oh ell :D

Hey babies :) I'm finally home for winter break, so the blogs will be more frequent again. I'm also going to start actually using my tumblir haha .. enjoy ♥

Bad Girls Club, Goodbye Season 5

For those of you who watch Bad Girls Club, these photos were online from Season 5. I have no words lol smfh
Photobucket
bikini fail

Photobucket
The definition of a Low Blow

I would also like to add that I'm extremely disappointed in Lea .. i thought she was the coolest one and then she turned into a Kristen clone and still continues to talk sh*t about Kristen even though the season is wayy over .. And yes Lea you did "win" the small fight with Kristen but it was when she was DRUNK, so you probably shouldn't BRAG about that on television [the reunion show? smfh] ..

And let's remember that if Morgan never left, she would probably be the one running the house, as much as she was a B*tch to her roommates ..
Photobucket
Oh well .. I'm excited for Season 6 :D 2 and 4 were the best so far

Twilight Promotes Abusive Relationships
I Found these in a hilarious article on how Twilight promotes abusive relationships, and although I'm a fan, I do agree with everything they've mentioned haha. I posted my favorite ones :)

1: If a boy is aloof, stand-offish, ignores you or is just plain rude, it is because he is secretly in love with you — and you are the point of his existence.
2: Secrets are good — especially life-threatening ones.
3: If a boy tells you to stay away from him because he is dangerous and may even kill you, he must be the love of your life. You should stay with him since he will keep you safe forever.
4: Boys who leave you always come back. Because they come back, you should hold out, waiting for them for months, even when completely acceptable and less-abusive alternative males present themselves.
5: Even though you have no intention of dating an alternative male who expresses interest in you, it is fine to string the young man along for months. Also, you should use him to fix things for you. Maybe he’ll even buy you something.
6: Lying to your parents is fine. Lying to your parents while you run away to save your suicidal boyfriend is an extremely good idea that shows your strength and maturity. Also, it is what you must do.
7: Looking at you in ways that scare you is ok
8: Vampires — once among the great villains of literature and motion pictures — are no longer scary. In fact, they’re every bit as whiny, self-absorbed and impotent as any human being.
Photobucket

Serial Killer In New York?!?!?

I got a text message from my friend a little while before I left to come home to my beloved New York that was warning me about a possible serial killer in New York -__- Someone dumped four bodies near Jones beach over a period of a few months I think, which is kind of silly if you don't want to get caught. Not sure what part of New York they hunt women down in, but as usual I will be safe and watch my back wherever I go. Never, EVER think that these kinds of things won't happen to you; that's exactly the kind of people they happen to in the first place, those who are a little too carefree. So be careful ladies :) Stay together and don't be around isolated lonely areas by yourself. Follow your instincts. If something looks sketchy, take a cab, don't walk. The few extra dollars will be well spent, even if you think you "run" the area you're about to walk through at night lol.

Oh Em Gee :(
Photobucket
Dear Demi,
You're my hero and I really do look up to you and I love your songs :)
PLEASEE don't turn into MileyCyrus -__-

This makes me kinda sad :/ maybe it was just a moment of poor judgement? We can't have too many Cyrus Skanks running around lol and Demi is actually talented !! I hope she gets out of rehab soon ♥

Speaking of that GoldenProstitute ..
Miley Cyrus decided to hit a bong for her 18th birthday .. Well, have fun on the TrainWreck express clown :) I know you're 18 now but since you were a Disney star, you might want to make your "growing up" at a more gradual and classy pace .. but I know Trash doesn't really understand how that works ♥ And she apparently doesn't care about the video and knew it would go public lol well that will be until we hear about her entering rehab :D
And by the way, the search engine results are STILL not looking too good for you HoneyBoo :p
Photobucket

Btw, My Baby Sister Is ADORABLE :)
Photobucket

TFLN Never Fails Me

(+44):She's doing shots in her underwear, a fur hat and mittens. I'm never coming home.
(847):just found $310, wrapped in a rubber band, at the bottom of my sock drawer with a note attached stating, "Make it rain".
(859):did you seriously make the punch out of vodka and food coloring
(412):He picked me up from the airport wearing nothing but a trench coat and a bow on his dick
(303):wanna get hammered and throw tomatoes at the people standing in line for the midnight showing of harry potter and yell whichcraft is evil

I Love My Friends

Me: Nice glasses Seanie.
Sean: Thanks. And yes, these are actually perscription. I am NOT a tool

Me: I would love for a bitch like her to come at me. Like HELLO before you say shit look in the mirror. And then look in the mirror again.
Maz: And then look in the mirror a third time and watch it break

.. until next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment