Tuesday, August 10, 2010

my blog is not dead part 2

hey cuties ; ] don't worry, the nonsense doesn't end there ♥

Apparently Katy Perry dissed Lady Gaga's "Alejandro" video and Miley Cyrus' "Can't be tamed" video. Alejandro just looks demonic and I'm really questioning whether or not I am still a Lady Gaga fan ; ( as for Miley Cyrus never really liked her to begin with, especially now. You already resemble a rat and have a whiney raspy singing voice, so don't make it worse for your simple ass ;p

Why Miley Cyrus is Disqualified for "Growing Up"

1: You are still on Disney
2: You have no boobs
3: NO BOOBS
4: You are under 18

...so stop ; ] This clown really wants to talk about how she's not acting slutty? LOOK at what comes up in google lmao:
Photobucket


*`~
Crazy Things Ive Seen Recently ...
Photobucket

Ke$ha, I'm happy to see that you finally brushed your hair and possibly your teeth that day, but WHY did you eat a smurf -__-
Photobucket

... WOW

Photobucket

seriously kanye? She's pretty but those plastic watermelons could knock someone out ;p



Oh yes, you are a WONDERFUL example for children skank ♥ I hope she's not affiliated with the PTA at school ; ]

*`~

In other news .. I am getting ready to go back to college now and I'm not ready to leave new york ; (( I might transfer schools but idk yet. Love life is complicated as usual. Went thru a lot of things this summer ; / And, idiots still seem to find me wherever I go .. But I keep my head up ♥

I love my baby sister ; ]

Me: How did you get another phone with texting that mom and dad don't know about?
My Sister: Because I'm a boss

TFLN <3
(914):She challenged me to a game of rock-paper-scissors for her virginity. I love this girl.

(407):we have 69 mutual friends...i have to add her

(406):she pinky promised me she was 18

... thats all for now ; ]

No comments:

Post a Comment