Monday, August 23, 2010

The Stupidity Never Ends ; D

Hey cuties,
I'm trying to get back to my consistent weekly blogs .. I've been writing alot (I'm working on a book) and dealing with family issues so its not as easy to find inspirations haha .. but once I'm back at college and have my schedule it should be easier to organize times to work on it (hopefully). So as usual I'm surrounded by the inescapable Stupid, but I always find humor in the nonsense ; ]

Unfortunate Sightings
1: Lady Gaga Crowd Surfing *barfs*

Just when I thought I saw it all, simplicity is taken to the next degree. WHAT Gaga, WHAT is nasty half naked crowd surfing doing for you? please explain this to me. Don't worry, I'll wait
Photobucket
nooooooo ; /

Photobucket
I hope that muffin doesn't smell

2: The Real World and Jersey Shore never fail to amaze me .. you should NEVER be this drunk, especially if you are being filmed. Floor-Diving is getting very popular on reality TV.
Photobucket
downward.spiral.

Photobucket
Ron takes being useless to a whole new level

3: Dear Fashion-Challenged SimpleB*tch,
Explain the reasoning (If that even exists in your life at this point) behind these highlights IMMEDIATELY .. because I sure can't ♥
Sincerely,
A Sensible Human Being
Photobucket

4: I never thought I would see this day, but here is Chips Ahoy's ugly cousin.
Photobucket
This poser has the NERVE to write "original" under the name too -__-

In other Stupidity News .. Tila tequila got bottles and feces thrown at her during a music festival performance.
Photobucket
I don't know whether to laugh my ass off or feel sorry for this clown. Apparently she wants to sue the company but they did warn her before about being a target and she refused to back out of the performance. TMZ also reported that she would be paid regardless of what happened onstage. THEREFORE you cannot sue themSimpleB*tch !! Smfh I didn't know logical thinking was so hard. The highlight of the news report was when an announcer asked who Tila Tequila was (Tila, this should be your irrelevance alert). You performed topless (SEXY TRASHY) and they STILL beat you down with feces, so STAY DOWN
So the lesson is .. if you want people to like you, then DON'T be Tila Tequila ; ]

On the bright side, I would like to point out how adorable these baby grapes are ♥
Photobucket

It's from one of the Annoying Orange youtube videos .. you will either love it or absolutely hate it haha

Inappropriate Encounter of the Month

Maz: wanna hear a joke?
Me: what now?
Maz: WOMEN'S RIGHTS
Me: I'm seriously going to come to your house and kill you. Maybe you won't even make it to your birthday.
Maz: Now, is that come spelled like C-U-M?
Me: ...

The People in My Life Are Sillyy ; ]

Leandra: his teeth looked like a broken sugar cake ....like someone just took a handful of teeth and threw them in his mouth

TFLN ♥

(917):He tricked me...the first song on his sex mix was trey songz but the rest were techno....i can't walk straight now

(919):I want you to tape your fingers together and give me a lobster claw hand job.

.. until next time ; ]

No comments:

Post a Comment