Tuesday, May 25, 2010

rihannas new video .. and other stuff

so it all started when i was watching rihanna's new "rockstar 101" video ..
which i must say is absolutely ridiculous since she isnt a freaking rockstar and even has the nerve to wear freaking black lipstick break the guitar like the rock musicians do smfh SMFH -__-
the song is ok but the video is ehh i dont think i want to watch it ever again
her posery truly disappoints me .. u look like a demon not a damn rockstar lmao smh illuminati much? ughh.

but on a lighter note .. ; ]

textsfromlastnight.com is pretty amazing .. although there are a few texts that i dont see as worthy of being on the site. but anyways, this one recently got my attention:

(317):I've got 15 minutes to eat dinner and drink a 40. Four years of college has all been training for this moment.

hopefully this isnt me after graduation lmao but WHATEVERR <3 there are alot of other good ones especially the older ones from a few months ago omgg:

(781):I was just told by a cop that my party was the most epic party they ever crashed
(507): Okay I'm all about any plan that ends with "We're gonna get you drunk."
(516): my dog ran away and came back with a marajuana plant. what are you doing tonight?
(864): I'm playing with the baby I just found in your kitchen
(774):i just walked into a room at this party and someone yelled "dibs!"...
(407):i went to disney world today with my friends, met snow white, then saw her later at a bar. she is naked next to me in her bed, passwed out. when you wish upon a star...

and that is all for now ; ]

No comments:

Post a Comment