Monday, January 24, 2011

Randomness

Hey babies :) I've been busy settling in with classes, ECT for this semester but here I am ♥ There are some new sections too .. enjoy :D i also have a tumblr that i use regularly now [ delicialuana.tumblir.com ] .. this will probably be my main blog soon since it's easier to use.

INTERNET

formspring is the most hilarious thing ever :) weakgame.com members seem to come out of the woodworks with these comments lol smh you must not be getting much playboy ♥
Photobucket

RANDOM ANNOYANCES

Dear MicrosoftWord,
STOP doing shit that I didn't ask you to do. I'm trying to take f*cking notes in class and your simple ass is over here indenting and spacing where I didn't ask you to, and putting stupid green lines under words just because it's not spaced the way that YOUR psychotic ass wants it to be.
With all due respect, EFF off ♥
-MochaBarbie

MUSIC

Photobucket
Britney Is Back :) I love her new "Hold It Against Me" song it's so cute and fun :) my baby sister hates it though lol idk why. But anyways i love her and have loved her through all of the nonsense that has happened in her life. Hopefully now she can just live her life and be happy.

TELEVISION

Photobucket
The new season of Jersey shore has started, and so far I'm pleased. But not so pleased with Snooki at the moment, who claims that she is "too pretty for jail" and likes to sit in the fridge lol. Just one of the many ridiculous things I see on this show, besides Ronnie's creepy laughing after he trashes Sam's stuff.


Photobucket
The American version of Skins has premiered on MTV and so far I like it. I have also seen the british version of it, which is of course a little more hardcore since they have different laws over there. The first episode was almost identical to the british version but i know by the 3rd or 4th episode the plot changes. Even the second episode is different since it focuses on Tea, the girl who replaces Maxxie in the American version. Apparently the PTC wants MTV to seriously edit their program since they believe skins is a dangerous show for children. I'm sorry, but since when was MTV a channel for CHILDREN? At least since 2008 or so when all of these reality shows that are clearly about older teens and young adults popped up. The target group for the show is 18 to 34 years old. But realistically of course 12 year olds will watch this and want to do the same things, but its up to the parents to allow it or not allow it in my opinion. People need to understand that everything you see on TV is not an example of how your should act, especially if it's coming from MTV. Like come on now is the media raising your children or are YOU? Think with your mind, not your eyes! In 2011 any person with a brain does just that.

I LOVE MY FRIENDS

Krystof: WHAT? Did you just say I'm the man and I go H.A.M. ?

Jordan: I wanna smoke a bag of meth ..

TFLN > LOVE
(705):All I heard was "I swear it'll be funny" and then we were in jail.
(517):we are playing family charades. my sister pointed at me. everyone guessed alcoholic.
(785): Was waiting for the adderal to kick in then realized I had been brushing my teeth for eighteen minuites
(541):just had a flashback of you pouring champagne into my mouth from someones balcony..

.. until next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment